Anyone who has a lot of digital content wonders sooner or later how they should make it available to their readers or users. On a (mobile) website? In an app? On all channels?
No question: You need a digital presence – preferably one that is optimized for mobile devices, because the majority of users now surf the Internet on their smartphones, be it in apps and via the browser. Apps have some major advantages here.
Apps: Branding your brand on your smartphone
We now know that apps on smartphones are used more than browser content . And there is a good reason for this: Apps are adapted to the device in terms of operation .
Advantages of apps
- Once downloaded, app content is also available offline .
- Companies, brands, publishers are represented on the smartphone screen with their app icon .
- Apps offer greater ease of use by swiping when navigating.
- Interactive elements (enrichment) that are difficult to implement on websites can be easily inserted into apps .
- Apps offer access to system functions such as camera, GPS, microphone, gyro sensor etc.
- Users can be informed about new app content with push notifications .
- Different content can be made accessible to different groups through user administration .
- Users only have to register once in the app for content requiring registration .
- Good app frameworks offer functions such as bookmarks, notes, language selection, live updates, voucher codes, search in all app content and much more
- Apps can be used for internal corporate communication , for impressive product presentations , for content marketing , for digital magazines , for training courses , for annual reports and much more.
Websites: The window in your company
- Websites are the calling card of every product, every company, every brand – and therefore indispensable.
- Google prefers mobile websites that are optimized for smartphones and ranks them higher than pages that are poorly displayed on mobile devices.
- Mobile websites offer a good overview, but have some limitations :
- You have to select them actively via the browser or find them first using the search engine.
- User guidance is not always that easy on smartphones. Especially pages with a lot of content reach their limits with regard to navigation.
- Mobile websites are more for freely accessible content. Few users want to log in to websites to display content.
- Websites only work with a good internet connection, i.e. not in offline mode.
- Websites are a wonderful platform to jump to mobile apps: They are currently found even better than apps via Google and thus help to market the app in the best possible way.
Would you like to know that how quickly you can get mobile app for your business like food delivery service?
Getting clone app for your business is very cost-effective and quick method of having an online presence with inherited benefits.App cloning will save a lot of your market time and great level of customization that will give your brand an identity. Clone app scripts are used to build a white-label app in just few days.Infact app clones are modifications of fully developed codes that are open sourced and can be further customized as per specific business requirement for example UberEats Clone App.
Order food online trend is increasing day by day after COVID-19 pandemic situation.The corona epidemic has led to a sharp increase in orders for delivery services. In order to meet the enormous demand, companies get new vans – and even set up live tickers.It is good time for those who are looking a breakthrough in the field of food delivery services. Operators of many supermarkets, have also been offering online ordering now. With just a few button pushes, users can order food, groceries and have the items delivered to their door steps. UberEats Clone is quick and easy launch for food delivery business startups.It is very cost effective with high chances of success and needs less efforts.
- Amram is a technical analyst and partner at DFI Club Research, a high-tech research and advisory firm .He has over 10 years of technical and business experience with leading high-tech companies including Huawei,Nokia,Ericsson on ICT, Semiconductor, Microelectronics Systems and embedded systems.Amram focuses on the business critical points where new technologies drive innovations.